Sunday 25 March 2012

More of the same...

Every asset is now in the level apart from little tweeks and surprises that I have planned to do when I have the rest of the more important things finished.

Thought I would post a screen cap of my asset list. I haven't posted one for a long time after I realised on how many assets I had to make. I will have to make a correct asset list when I have some time that will have the exact amount of assets on it. I appear to have missed quite alot off.























So in these screenshots I have placed the tables and chairs and have the lighting I wanted. There are still a few tweeks on the lighting to do of course. There are a few dark patches where people would be sitting in darkness. Also the toilet assets are now in.


































































To my count I have 14 assets left to texture. Some I have already made the texture for, they just require some nifty UV'ing. After this I have collison to put on alot of assets. The skybox is next. Then I can get on to kismet and other fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment