Wednesday 25 April 2012

Outside

All of the inside on the building is near enough done. So I moved on to making the outside of the level.

Started off by making a quick layout plan to build base meshes on for the buildings and roads.




I changed the layout slightly when I realised I would end up with certain areas travelling extremely far back. So I moved some taller buildings around to hide the horizon line more.


Overhead shot of the size of the outside. The little yellow box just to the left of the centre is the playing area.



Screenshots of what I have finished with.

First shot is from outside the level. Was just trying to show the scale of the outside better, however I may have failed.


Next couple are from inside the level.




Almost finsished now. Have a few things I want to tweak and add in still.

I will most probably be posting another short blog later tonight as I have some other shots to upload of meshes that I added to the level a while ago but I forgot to post on here...







No comments:

Post a Comment